Shop Top Rated Sheds
A structure that lasts for decades with an attractive, upscale style — that’s what top rated sheds deliver. There’s no question investing in a quality build is better up front and pays you back year-after-year. That’s all we build and sell — and we’re putting these elite sheds in focus here.
At The Backyard Showcase, we’re an Amish builder of outdoor structures, sheds, and more. Amish quality and beautiful designs are the hallmarks that connect everything we sell — from a striking backyard pavilion to a backyard shed, and everything in between. Explore the traits that set our top rated sheds apart from the generic options you’d find elsewhere.
Traits of the Best Rated Storage Sheds
In order to earn top accolades from discerning homeowners, sheds need to provide practical advantages paired with decades of durability and a style that you want to have in your yard for years to come. While all of that should be the norm, many sheds (often from big box stores) don’t come anywhere close to delivering these expectations. Here’s what to look for in the best rated storage sheds:
- Weathertight & Leak Free — First and foremost, a shed needs to be able to protect your belongings from the elements and also prevent leaks. All of our sheds are built to ensure leaks aren’t a problem and that your stuff stays dry and secure. This comes from our hand-built construction quality and superior materials.
- Lifespan — Buying one of our best rated storage sheds is something of an investment. Fortunately, you can count on it easily lasting 25+ years without issues!
- Custom Storage Options — Almost every shed has a job to do — to hold your stuff. You’ll be able to configure any top rated shed to match exactly what you need to store. Whether you arrange the layout for an extra-large lawnmower or add a loft to store boxes, the right storage (and the ability to design it to fit your needs) is essential.
- Shingle Roofs — Chances are good that if a cheap shed leaks, the roof is the problem. That’s why all of our best rated sheds use real shingle roofs — just like those on your home.
- High-Quality Siding — Premier siding is essential for both the attractive look of the structure as well as its durability. We build both wooden and vinyl sheds that look exceptional and stay strong for decades.
We compare wood vs vinyl siding.
- Luxury Touches — Everything from dormers, cupolas, window boxes, and shutters can be added to your shed for a one-of-a-kind luxury style. These little accessories enhance the aesthetic to make the piece truly your own!
In-Stock Shed Options
While many homeowners choose to custom order one of our best rated storage sheds, you can always check out our in-stock inventory.
As of the time of writing, we have 9 in-stock sheds, ranging from around $5,000 to around $10,000. The styles include everything from A-frames, Quaker sheds, Dutch barns, and more!
Buying one of our in-stock sheds means that you won’t have to wait to get the backyard storage you need. The other advantage of shopping our in-stock sheds is that you can see them in-person before you buy. Our local showroom and inspiration center is a Lancaster County destination for homeowners planning their outdoor space. Pay us a visit and check out our best rated storage sheds in stock, as well as other structures like pergolas, pavilions, gazebos, and more.
Get Quotes on Top Rated Sheds
Any of our top rated sheds are guaranteed to solve your storage problems with a spectacular style. Not only that, but the quality of every single one of our pieces means that you’ll get decades of use from your purchase. If you’re ready to bring one home, we’re here to help. You can reach out to our team to talk about our in-stock inventory — or you can have us custom build anything you want.